Belief Statement of the First Apostles' Doctrine Church and the Just For Jesus Ministry
Bishop Jack Wisor and the First Apostles' Doctrine Church/Just For Jesus Ministry believe that:
1. All are born into sin and all sin is equal in the eyes of God. We all need the blood of our Savior to sanctify and redeem us from the wrath of God and we need the life of Christ which will usher us into the Kingdom of God. (Ref. Ephesians 2:8-9)
2. There is only one true God revealing himself as three persons - the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit - and these three are one. (Ref. l John 5:6-8 and Romans 1:20)
3. Jesus was born of the Virgin Mary, suffered, died, and rose again on the third day in fulfillment of the Scriptures. (Ref. Luke 2:15-19)
4. Salvation is only found through Jesus Christ and the work of the cross alone. (Ref. John 3:16)
5. We believe the Holy Spirit can and will manifest the fruit of the Holy Spirit in every heart and the gifts of the Holy Spirit are to be in order and experienced by a true heart's desire to seek God's word and likeness of His Son, Jesus Christ. We seek the knowledge of our Lord and Savior, knowing that in His name we will then experience the true gifts He has for each of us. (Ref. Matthew 6:33 and Galatians 5:22-26)
6. At the Great White Throne Judgment, the one true God as the Godhead will decide who will enter into the Kingdom of God and who will not. (Ref. Matthew 25:31-46)
7. Eternal security is granted to all people who have truly accepted the work of the cross and acknowledged the life of Jesus Christ in earth as it is in heaven.
8. The children of God(which are the sheep) will dwell with Him in everlasting life in the Kingdom of the Father. The children of Satan(which are the goats) will dwell in the Lake of Fire separated from God never to know the life of God again.